The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#4 – It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
“Dressing the home needn’t be expensive or cumbersome”
Are you a two tone dresser or a memory builder?
I am a memory builder and each year as I dress my tree I reflect on the places I’ve been and the people who have gifted me tree ornaments.
Dressing the home needn’t be expensive or cumbersome.
Like capsule wardrobes, pick decorations carefully and build themes around a core of reusable decorations.
Also remember they make great gifts and activity’s for tiny fingers or Prosecco evenings.
Top tip is to pack away your decorations carefully in well marked boxes so that next year it will be a super easy to dress your home.
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!