The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#10 – Is There Room At The Inn
Sharing Your Festivities
The spirit of Christmas is all about selfless acts of kindness and love. I would agree that it is a spirit that we can, and many do, choose to adopt throughout the year.
However if life gets in the way, as it often does, we can at least be reminded to hit the pause button once a year and think of others before ourselves.
If the idea of inviting a stranger to the family Christmas table is too daunting how about inviting somebody in for a festive mince pie and a chat.
You may make much more of a difference than you will ever know, to both of you.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!