The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#7 – Spending Your Calories Wisely
Buying and Preparing Food and Drink
Oh to be that disciplined person who can exit the festive season the same size that they enter it.
I am now finding it helpful to think about, and budget for my calories much the same way as I do my money and time.
I do not deny myself anything, I merely give myself permission to use my calorie budget over the holiday season, sensibly.
It is worth taking time to plan ahead and review menus in order to ensure you can make the choices that will serve you best.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!