The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#11 – Give yourself the Present of Presence
… And Breathe
Christmas can be a very difficult time for people. We can become overwhelmed by the expectations we experience, real or perceived. We can be missing loved ones and our sadness magnified by others glossy images of everyone playing happy families.
The first gift we can give ourselves is the gift of peace.
The gift of permission to do what we want to do, maybe a yoga class.
The gift of space and time to do nothing, if that is what we choose.
The gift to be enough and do enough.
The gift to say no.
The gift to be ourselves and to breathe.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!