The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#12 – Enjoy The Now
Take Time In Each Moment To Notice The Joy and Be Grateful For What You Are Manifesting
In the busyness of this season we can find ourselves constantly thinking about the next…
- Person to be pleased
- Tidy up and so it goes on
Overthinking what next is not only exhausting, it manages to steal the joy from the present moment.
Practice grounding yourself in the now and enjoying each moment you are in. Savour the sounds, sights and smells. Use your mind to absorb the memory and use photography sparingly. When you seek to recall, instead of having a one dimensional image of a moment in time in which you were concentrating on recording, you will have a multidimensional, multi-sensory, technicolour memory that will allow you to re-experience the moment and all the emotions you had too.
And in that moment acknowledge your part to play in manifesting the experience and give thanks for all who also contributed, including the universe.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!