The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#2 – Sending Messages at Christmas and the New Year
“This can indeed be a minefield. I have asked around and it seems that people either love to give and receive cards whereas others see them as a waste of money and paper. ”
I have developed a mix and match approach to seasonal messaging.
1. People who are close to me and in the past I would have gifted presents to I now send “special” cards to. If I am in regular contact, either in person or via Facebook, I will make sure, if we can, to either meet up or do a catch up call over the holiday season.
2. Long distance relatives not on Facebook still get my Christmas letter. I know it is the butt of many jokes however I also know Aunties and friends enjoy the annual update with photos of the children.
3. I no longer give cards to work colleagues or neighbours. Instead I now prefer to donate money to charity and save a few trees n the meantime.
Whatever you decide to do .. Do it because you choose and not out of guilt.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!