The 12 Ways Of Christmas…
#8 – More Dress, Less Stress
Putting Together Your Christmas Outfits
If the Secret of Success for house buying is location, location, location then the Secret of Success to looking great is planning, planning, planning.
Firstly review your social connections plan. Who are you seeing and when. Code events in terms of how you intend to dress: Party informal, party formal, social indoors, social outdoors.
Review your wardrobe for your core elements. Little black dress or alternative Black trousers Jeans or leggings Tops: Glitter, festive, dressy, warm, layers, transitional Shoes and boots from showy but not practical to warm and cosy Accessories: Scarves, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, belts
Now identify what gaps you have or opportunities to shop to increase your going out choices. Know that mixing and matching across your wardrobe you can create different looks without spending money unnecessarily and if you do choose to shop for new outfits you will be confident you are investing in your wardrobe, not creating duplications.
Have a wonderful Christmas,
The 12 Ways of Christmas….. Click on any of the 12 Ways below to open
1. Financial Happiness: Set your budget
2. Seasonal Greetings: Sending messages at Christmas and the New Year
3. Intentional Gifting: Exchanging gifts
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: Dressing your home
5. How we spell love at Christmas… TIME: Connecting with friends and family; planning travel
6. Community Connections: Attending spiritual or seasonal events and functions
7. Spending your Calories Wisely: Buying and preparing food and drink
8. More Dress less Stress: Putting together your Christmas outfits
9. It is far better to Give than to Receive: Planning charitable giving
10. Is there Room at the Inn?: Sharing your festivities
11. Give yourself the Present of Presence
12. Enjoy the Now: Take time in each moment to notice the joy and be grateful
Buy Drive-Thru Success Today
Like our posts and podcasts? You’ll love our book!
Drive-Thru Success is an interactive workbook which is helping people create a life of happiness and fulfilment
All of the daily habits, secrets of success and concepts we cover in our posts and podcasts are all in the book just waiting for you to read, ask, action and actualise!